Monday, September 26, 2011

What's "UP"

While we (Evan, Amber, and I) were in Utah this past weekend for our Nephew's wedding, we had the opportunity to go and see the "UP" house.  The house was part of the 2011 Parade of Homes.  It has a total of the 2,800 square feet and will be sold for an estimated $399,000.  The detail in the house was totally awesome.  I loved it.....I could see myself living in this home, totally.  I haven't seen the movie "UP", but after seeing the house replica, it's on my list of one of those things to do.  Enjoy the photos below of this fantastic replica of the house.....from the mailbox outside to the exquisite detail inside. 








There were a lot of pictures I could have showed but I didn't want to post too many pictures.  But, I did save the best for last.  This magnificent stairway was built by our nephew.  Woot! Woot!

1 comment:

Bridget and Ellyn said...

What a fun house! We've seen the movie, my kids would love seeing the house.