Monday, September 5, 2011

A Stitch in Time

Friday I went to Pocatello and picked up this sweet, little machine.  My husband has been looking for a hand-crank, Singer, sewing machine.  He was searching Craig's List when this little beauty showed up.  On our way to the football game in Rockland, my friend and I stopped at Pocatello to look at the machine.  It was in very good condition so I purchased it.  I've tried sewing on it and it sews smoothly, making very neat stitches.  The lady I purchased it from belongs to a sewing guild and all they use for sewing is hand-crank and treadle sewing machines.  This could be a fun little toy but very useful when needed for actual sewing.  You never know..................





1 comment:

Seth and Natalie said...

How beautiful! We have our fair share of old singer sewing machines, just none as beautiful or delicate.