Monday, September 26, 2011

For Time and Eternity

What a wonderful weekend.  Evan's brother's son got married in Utah this weekend.  Evan, Amber, and I were able to make arrangements with our jobs to make the trip down.  Since the wedding was early in the morning on Thursday, we headed down on Wednesday.  Evan needed to go to the dentist so we headed to Rexburg first.  Amber works at the same dental office that Evan went to and she didn't get off of work until 6pm so Evan and I had some time to kill.  After his dental appointment, we went to eat at Pizza Hut and then headed over to the Rexburg temple to do a session.  What a better way to kill time than being in the temple and feeling the spirit of the Lord with you.

After going to Lehi (my home town before marriage) and spending the night with my sister, we got up early the next morning to be at the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple to attend the wedding. What a wonderful feeling to be married in the Temple of the Lord and to know that you are sealed to your spouse for all time and eternity. 

That evening, the reception was held at the home of my husbands brother & his wife.  Their yard is the kind of yard that you see in magazines. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!  They have paths around the yard with lots of plants and trees, but I think my favorite part is the little house and water wheel.  Wouldn't this be fun to just kick back, chillax and enjoy a nice evening.

No comments: