Saturday, November 11, 2017

Hoovers House of Horrors and School Halloween Carnival

The Hoovers House of Horrors is one of the main events that goes on in our little town. On Halloween night, I don't think there is anyone, big or small, that does not go to the Hoover place.  It's all in fun and games, but some of it is a bit gory, it's not the cutsie Halloween decorations, for sure!  This is your run-of-the-mill, haunted house stuff.  Here are some pictures I took on Halloween, just before it got dark.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And the video below is the action I took later that evening, after dark.


Now, a bit on the calmer side and the part I really enjoy, is going to the school Halloween carnival.  I like to go and sit on the bleachers in the gymnasium and see all the cute little costumes the children are wearing.  Actually, there are plenty of grown-ups that get into the spirit of things, too.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha!

Your, Halloween pictures were creepy!! But, I would get a kick out of all the creepiness...after all, it was Halloween!

I can't remember the last time I went to a school carnival, what fun! My daughter-in-law did ask me if I would be a witch at my grandsons school carnival, but I wasn't feeling well...who better to ask than your MIL, right?! Maybe next year... :0)

Fun post, and super fun video!!

Hugs and Love,
Barb