Tuesday, April 4, 2017

March Entryway Desk Decorations

Can you believe it...............it's A.P.R.I.L.  I hope life slows down here pretty soon cause every time I look in the mirror, my reflection tells me how fast it is passing by. 
So, back to March for just a minute.  I was just getting ready to change out my decorations for our entryway desk when I realized I had taken pictures of my March decorations but hadn't posted them.  I changed out the decoration in the right-hand-corner several times before finally deciding on my potted, African Violet.
 
 
Ok, April.....here I come....let's get to decorating!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute decoration....I loved your green bunny he was cute...Max. AS YOU SAID BRING ON ALL APRIL

Deb J. in Utah said...

This is so fun! I love your decorations! So festive and welcoming.

LeAnn said...

I love your cute decorations. You are have a talent in decorating. Yes, looking so forward to some warmer weather, I hope. Today was good but yesterday; it was way cold. Blessings and hugs!