Thursday, April 13, 2017

Pineapple Casserole

IT'S A KEEPER.............  This past Tuesday, I stumbled across this recipe for pineapple casserole.
My thoughts were that this would probably go really good with a ham steak we had in the freezer.  My thoughts were right, we had this casserole tonight with the ham steak and green beans on the side. 
I didn't think quick enough to get a picture of my plate serving before devouring it so you get second best......a serving all by itself on a plate. 
This recipe would really go good with your Easter meal.  Really, try it....it's good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy. It would go good with ham. I usually put pineapple on my ham when I cook it anyway. I will have to try it. The way Evan likes pineapple I bet he liked it...Max

LeAnn said...

Thanks for sharing this one: it looks yummy! Hugs~

Deb J. in Utah said...

Sounds delicious. Would be good with ham. Happy Easter to you and your family!