Tuesday, March 28, 2017

April 2017 Visiting Teaching Handout/Poster

The following statement by Elder M. Russell Ballard that I put in my handout this month is a very powerful statement.  I've read it over and over again, letting the words sink deeply....eligible to receive personal revelation....blessed by ministering angels....commune with God....receive fullness of the Gospel....becomes heirs alongside Jesus Christ of all our Father has.  I felt this statement was so powerful that I had to add the entire thing, not leaving out a single word.  I'm thankful for the privilege of receiving a visiting teaching message each month.  Each message always seems to be just what I need to hear. 
  

11 comments:

LeAnn said...

Wow, this is a powerful statement and I love the graphic. May i share it on social media.
You do such cool things for your Relief society. I admire you talent in this area.
sending love and hugs your way!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Isn't that a wonderful promise? Thanks for sharing this!

Anonymous said...

I really like your writing style, excellent info, regards for putting up :D.

Anonymous said...

As a website owner I think the content material here is real
good, appreciate it for your efforts.

Anonymous said...

Excellent write-up. I certainly appreciate this website.
Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you.

This is actually a terrific site.

Anonymous said...

You have noted very interesting details! ps decent site.

Anonymous said...

I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post?

Anonymous said...

Hello, I read your blogs daily. Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

Anonymous said...

Great article, just what I needed.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from
my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading
through your blog and look forward to all your posts!
Keep up the great work!