Friday, March 17, 2017

I Guess That's One Way To Get Lunch

Our trees have nests, magpie nests to be exact.  Obnoxious birds!  As I was walking around taking pictures today, I don't know how I saw this, but look....what do you see.
Do you need a closer look?  Ok.....let me do some cropping.  Do you see it now?
More?  Ok.....a bit more cropping and I think we'll be there.
She (Mese) was still hard to see, so I called kitty and she stood up.  I actually wasn't sure if it was her or her twin brother (Sia) until she stood up.  I named them by taking their name of breed (Siamese) and splitting it in two.  I can hardly tell them apart except Sia is a little bigger.
These pictures were taken around noon-ish.  My thoughts were......"Hmmmm, If Lunch Doesn't Come To You, You Go To Lunch!" 
Funny cat....it's been over two hours later and she is still in the nest.  Now that's perseverance!

4 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Such a funny cat. Cats are sure interesting animals, aren't they. We miss having a kitty - most of the time. I loved also reading about your trip to Time Out for Women. I haven't been to a Time Out for years, but enjoyed going with my daughters when they lived around here. Starting the weekend with time in the temple is an awesome idea. Have a good weekend and I will be by for visit again soon!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. You have a smart kitty for sure. He has a nice comfy place to rest and has a birds eye view of everything....Max

LeAnn said...

What fun photos to capture. I do love cats; but can't have them anymoe due to allergies. I liked the names; very creative. Blessinga and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha!

That cat must have been hungry!! But, what a sweet picture, I love cats!

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Barb