Friday, January 20, 2017

2017 Inauguration Snow

Here it is, the 20th of January at 10:30am...... Wow, the time has just flown....didn't we just have Christmas?! 
While watching the Inauguration, I looked out our dining room window and it was snowing.  The flakes were not large, but medium sized and it was coming down at a fast pace.  It only lasted a few moment but it was so beautiful.  I was thinking how beautiful and yet at the same time, I was thinking.......NOT AGAIN.  Yes, we do need the snow but I think a week or so of not getting any would be nice.  I still haven't shoveled the few inches of snow from the walkways and driveway that we accumulated earlier this week.

5 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

I know that snow is a pain, but it is also beautiful. Thanks for sharing the video. We are hoping for some rain here in the Desert this weekend. Have a good one.

LeAnn said...

Snow can be so lovely and you captures it. We need snow or rain too. We have been getting it but probably not enough. At least the mountains are getting some. Loved this one and thanks for sharing the video. Blessings and hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha~

Loved the video of the snow, I know we need it, but, really!? More on the way tomorrow!!

Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

We have had a lot of snow in utah this year also so I know what you mean when you say you are tired of shoveling. My arms are just about worn out. The only difference is I am the older sister and have 10 years on you ha ha.....Max

Seth and Natalie said...

That is so pretty!