Monday, November 14, 2016

You’re Simply The Best

I found this idea on the internet and thought how cute this would be to make for holidays, or for any other day.  What a “Simply” wonderful idea this person had.  My friend got me hooked on Simply Lemonade a few months ago and when I came across this on the net, it was one of those totally “I Love This”, moments.  Not only would it be cute and make a quick gift, but the message along with the gift says a lot.  These are the tags I have made so far, but I’m thinking that I just might make a few more generic ones, too.  “Simply” punch a hole in the top left-hand corner of the tag and with ribbon, tie it to a bottle of Simply Lemonade, Limeade, Orange, etc…………………….doesn’t get any easier than that.


3 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love this!!! Thanks for all your great ideas!

Anonymous said...

These are neat for handouts and my ladies are going to like the ones you sent me to give for visiting teaching in December....Thanks Max

LeAnn said...

Wow, I love that idea! We might could even use it in our missionary activities. Thanks for sharing; hugs for you!