Monday, November 21, 2016

Turkey Toes

I came across the idea of Turkey Toes from an internet site.  Being that I have a few turkey toe lovers in the family, it was a must that I make some of these to go with our Thanksgiving dinner.  Just for kicks, I even made my turkey with candy corn toes.
To assemble the bags, I made my baggie topper to fit on a snack-sized ziplock baggie. I filled each baggie with 1/3 cup candy corn, folded the turkey toe topper in half and stapled it to the top of the baggie.  Easy, cute and a fun Thanksgiving gift for everyone.
 

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

What an adorable idea and I loved the tutorial for it. I would love to have time to make these for our family that is coming.
Blessings for you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Celebration! Hugs~

daiseedeb said...

Tee hee. TUrkey toes. Sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

The really bad thing about taking a break, is catching up!! I love the, Turkey Toes, they are so cute, everyone loves candy . . . toes!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your family, and give yourself a hug from me!

Hugs,
Barb