Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving Table Place Cards

I forgot to add this to my Turkey Toes blog, but I also made some Thanksgiving table place cards to sit on the table where each person will be sitting.  I added the same turkey (but without the candy corn toes) to the place cards that I added to my turkey toes candy bags.
Finding my idea on the internet (surprise, surprise), I headed to the cemetery to get some pine cones.  There is a place in the cemetery where this beautiful, large pine tree drops the most gorgeous pine cones to use for decorations.  I also have these pine cones placed along the mantle in our living room. 
I can feel it......awwwe.....the HOLIDAYS are beginning - YES!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another good post. Everyone will love their Turkey toe bags...Happy THANKSGIVING...Max

Barb said...

Hi!!

The really bad thing about taking a break, is catching up!! I love the, Turkey Toes, they are so cute, everyone loves candy . . . toes!

I'm so glad the leaves are all off of our trees - your were beautiful, the photo where it was only leaves in the photo, was gorgeous! Those wonderful...steeds, are amazing, my husbands is gold!

It was fun to see the cattle drive, they are truly one of those things that you only see in very rural places. We used to have cattle come down out road all the time when we lived in Blackfoot, not here. Although, on some of these roads,they still drive sheep down the road.

It is so beautiful there!! You are very blessed!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your family, and give yourself a hug from me!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

I do enjoy your creativity and these are great place cards. I am sure your family had a marvelous Thanksgiving Celebration.
Blessings and hugs~