Saturday, March 15, 2014

Whole Wheat Pancakes

No fancy photo with a dollop of butter on top and syrup cascading down the sides…topped with fruit of choice, but just a plain photo of pancakes….really good pancakes.  I’d gotten this recipe off the internet some time ago and filed it away in my many, many recipes.  I have an addiction to recipes.  I have a huge stack of printed recipes that I’ve collected off the internet, many cookbooks, my (full) recipe box plus oodles and oodles that are saved on my computer.  It wasn’t until I retired that I’ve taken the time to try out some of these recipes.  I must say, it’s been fun trying and tweaking out recipes.  These pancakes fit the phrase of “It’s a Keeper”.  Give them a try…you won’t be disappointed.

IMG_8157

IMG_8159

Capture

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look good. Don't know why you didn't put a pat of butter in the middle with ooey goooey syrup running down the sides..ha ha Max

Anonymous said...

Yes they do look like a keeper and yum yum....Janis....