Monday, March 10, 2014

Mackay Reservoir Picmonkey Photos

I was playing on the computer today with the “Picmonkey” program.  Picmonkey is a free editing photography program.  I’ve had it on my computer for quite some time but just haven’t taken the time to really get into trying it out.  Just by doing this one photo, I can see now that I will need to get on the program a little more often and see what all its features can do…..although, I just have the free version loaded but you can upgrade to Royal for as little as $2.75 a month.  Not quite sure what that is but you can also upgrade your program on a monthly plan, at $4.99 a month, or the annual plan, at $33 a year.  After I get into the program a little more and see what all it has to offer, I might just have to invest in the upgraded program.  Here is a picture I took one evening on 8/2/12 of the Mackay Reservoir.

Mackay Reservoir Sunset

Here is the same picture, adding a few sparkles to the sky.

Mackay Reservoir Sunset.4

In the next two pictures I kept the sparkles and added sun bursts in different places.

Mackay Reservoir Sunset.2

Mackay Reservoir Sunset.3

If you take photos, this just might be a program you could have a little fun with………….I know I will.

No comments: