Monday, March 17, 2014

What Day Is It….St. Patrick’s or April Fools?

To those of you who think today is St. Patrick's Day, raise your hand.  I’m thinking it’s more like April Fools Day.  This past weekend it was so nice and warm that my husband and I put our two-seated swing back up that we had put away for the winter.  Well, look at the following pictures I took today and try to tell me once again that today is really St. Patrick's Day and not April Fools Day!

IMG_8166

IMG_8167

IMG_8171

IMG_8172

IMG_8173

IMG_8174

UPDATE:  Just looked out the window and the wind is still blowing wildly but a lot of the show has melted.  St. Patrick’s Day….hmmmm, maybe?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks neat don,t it . But i wish it would go a way. its pretty....Janis....

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha that's what you get for rushing the season. Still a few days until spring. Oh well you can look out at your swing and pretend it is summer...Max