Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring – Bring It On

Just looking out my back door today, you would think that Spring is never going to come to our home.  Now, is that dead looking grass, or what?!

IMG_8270

But, still looking out the back door, I saw two robins sitting in our tree.  Hope………….there is hope that spring is on its way.  Thank you little robins for making my day (sorry, no photo).  We still have some snow on the front yard that the sun rarely touches but for the most part, all our snow is gone.  You can see a trail through the grass where I walk to get our mail.

IMG_8268

But when you look through the patches of snow and out further where the snow has receded, you can see GREEN!  Green, green, green…………..love it.

IMG_8266

IMG_8267

I love this picture where you can see the big contrast from a totally dead looking lawn to where it starts to green up where the snow has slowly receded.

IMG_8269

SPRING – Bring It On!

No comments: