Monday, March 17, 2014

Freeze Tag/Photo Bunny

As I was driving down a dirt lane yesterday, I spotted this bunny sitting along the edge.  I drove up pretty close to him (assuming he was a him) and started taking pictures.  I think this little bunny was playing a game of freeze tag……or freeze photo…….thinking – hey, if I don’t move, maybe this human thing will not notice me and go away.  Same bunny, different photos.

IMG_8160

IMG_8161

After sitting there for a few minutes, I could see he wasn’t going to move.  So, I slowly started inching my car forward and off he hopped over to the fence.  And once again, there he sat………..not moving a muscle.  At the bottom of the fence, I could see his escape route.  Smart bunny.  Once again, same bunny….different photos.

IMG_8163

IMG_8164.JPG.

I very quickly got tired of playing freeze tag/photo as all my pictures looked exactly the same.  When I started moving the car, as suspected, the smart little bunny took his escape route under the fence and hopped away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hes a cute little bunny, I like him....Janus....