Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wild Turkeys Photo Contest

I have entered a new photo contest through our local telephone company, ATC.  My picture of some wild turkeys has been added to a group of thirteen finalists for the chance of winning a Kindle Fire.  I would like all who view this blog to please go to the following site and vote on my photo: www.atcnet.net/calendar .  There is a very short time for voting.....November 20th thru November 30th, so please cast your vote today and invite all your Facebook friends etc, to vote too!  All you need to do once you go to the atcnet site is scroll down to the big 2013 ATC Photo Contest (red) box, look for the blue rectangle under that box that contains Vote Now.  Click on the Vote Now, find my Wild Turkeys picture and click on the green, Vote Now, box.  It's that simple so please Vote! - Thanks, Marsha
Here is what my picture looks like:
 http://s3.amazonaws.com/wildfire_production/media_files/5263213/IMG_2819.JPG

1 comment:

Seth and Natalie said...

I love this picture and you are going to win!