Thursday, November 15, 2012

4-Point Buck

I went out to start my car this morning to let it warm up a bit before I drove it to town.  As I walked out the door, I noticed a doe standing on the lawn and not far from her, on the other side of the fence stood a big 4-point buck.  They both just stood there and watched me start the car and then go back into the house.  I told my husband to look out the window if he wanted to see a big buck.  By the time he got to the window, this big fellow had jumped the fence and moved to the front part of the house.  I started taking pictures, hoping to get a good one because it was still a bit dark outside.  When I loaded them to my computer, I was able to lighten them up but a few are still a bit blurry but at least you can see how big he was.
IMG_4634


IMG_4637

After taking these photos, I decided it might be light enough to get a video shot.  Still not the best cause I was trying to stick my lens through the blinds on the window but good enough cause I had to head out the door for the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Is a Nice Big Buck These Are Some Nice Pictures ...Janis...

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a nice buck. He survived the deer hunt for this year. Max

rudi48 said...

Love the video - your really captured the moment! I just got my car back from the auto body place repaired after hitting a doe deer on the Craters - I'm going to slow down to 30 miles per hour by your house from now on! Thanks for sharing. jm