Friday, March 23, 2012

Turning Over A New Leaf

After the past few days and the next few days that are predicted to come, I'm ready to turn over a new leaf, literally.  I'm ready to trade out the old, brown leaves for some new pretty green leaves.  The leaves pictured here are just along the side of our driveway, just waiting to give way to the green.

I am so not a winter person.  It has it's moments, rare moments, that I get excited about but nothing compared to Spring and warmer temperatures.  Although, I do love a good fall with the onset of the holiday season.  Contradicting myself, huh.  But really, I am ready to see a little green.

2 comments:

Bridget and Ellyn said...

Yeah, it has been a rather brown winter.

Anonymous said...

Looks more like fall but thank goodness it is spring coming instead of fall leaving. Max