Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Good Day, Indeed

It's been a good day, indeed.  It started off by having waffles and eggs for breakfast.  I'm a waffle kinda girl, through and through.  I love the crispy outside with the soft insides and all those little holes to hold the butter and syrup.  Then to top off the deliciousness of it, I added my over-easy fried egg which has a special seasoning on it that is home made by a lady that lives here in the valley.  I'm not sure but I think she calls it barbed wire seasoning.  Whatever it is, it's good stuff.

After eating breakfast and playing on the computer for a bit, it was time for a spiritual feast.  It's a privilege to get to watch all sessions of General Conference on television.  We watched two sessions today and we'll get to watch two more sessions tomorrow.  All sessions start at 10am and 2pm with each one lasting two hours.  Kind of puts you on a spiritual high, and that's a good thing. 

When the day was all said and done, the Lord left us with a promise!  Ah-h-h-h, like I said, it's been a good day!

2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

I would choose a waffle over pancakes a million times over, even if they're the same batter it's the crispiness that does it for me.
The coolest thing about all this is that we had a rainbow on our end of the valley tonight too!

Anonymous said...

The rainbow looks cool and the waffle made me hungry. Looked like I could just pick up your fork and take a bite. Max