Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mackay Moon

Am I supposed to start howling, or what?  My husband just called me into the dining room to look outside at the moon.  These pictures do not even do the moon justice.  It was so big and so bright.  The following pictures were taken right on the verge of darkness.  I've got to read up on how to take pictures of the moon because my moon pictures are, well, it's better if we don't put it into words.  Let's just say that maybe practice will make perfect.  At least you will get an idea of what our Mackay Moon looked like tonight.  It was gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your moon looks just like ours in Payson, Utah tonight. WOW imagine that.

Mady said...

Awesome pictures. In an attempt to be helpful here are a couple sites that someone sent me about photographing the moon. It's a tricky subject. Hope they help.

http://www.digital-photo-secrets.com/tip/779/how-to-take-stunning-pictures-of-the-moon/

and

http://photography.about.com/od/photographybyoccasion/a/moonshots.htm

Anonymous said...

It is neat and big and pretty-- janis