Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies

I made these delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies this past weekend and here it is, five days later and the few we have left are still moist and great eating.  I love a good Oatmeal Cookie and if you like that kind of cookie, I would suggest going to the following blog and getting the recipe for yourself...........you won't be disappointed, I promise.  The recipe states to cook them for 10-12 minutes but I only cooked mine for 9.5 minutes and they turned out great.  I used my large cookie scoop, which holds approximately 1 1/2 TB of cookie dough and it made 4 dozen + 9 cookies.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum wheres Mine They Do Look Good

Seth and Natalie said...

I like oatmeal cookies, and the kind with chocolate chips are a treat. It's such a disappointment to bite into a cookie and end up with a raisin ;)