Wednesday, March 14, 2012

House For Sale

We have had such gloom and doom skies around here the past few days.  This morning when I got up and headed towards town, it was lightly snowing.  By the time I got to town, it started coming down much heavier and within an hour or so, we had about an inch of snow.  This afternoon, it was still gloomy towards the mountain/hills.

I decided to drive part way up the mine hill to get a shot of Mt. McCaleb because it looked to be the only bright spot around.....the sun was shining right on it but by the time I got to a good place to take a picture, some of the brightness had left. 
 
 
A little ways up the hill, I spotted this lonely, little pine tree standing all by it's self on the peak of the hillside.

 Coming back down, I decided to take a photo of the road to show you how wet and muddy it was. I'm thinking my car came out on the messy end.  I didn't look at it when I got home but when I was driving through it, I could hear the mud flipping off the tires and onto the car but further down the road were some pretty good water puddles so I drove through in hopes of washing off some of the mud.  Yukka!

After passing the bridge and about 1/4 mile down the road, I noticed this for sale sign.

I'm hoping it was for the property and not the house.  The house, I don't think is making a very good statement for a sale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poor car probably thinks it is a 4 wheel drive because of the roads you take it on. At least this time it only got muddy and didn't have the emergency brake on. HA HA Max

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures they are pretty Love the area --Janis