Friday, May 27, 2011

Forever and Always

A week ago today I wrote a blog about my dear father being in the hospital and the re-hab center and about the beautiful flowers that were at both the hospital and the re-hab center and how they were there for all to enjoy and brighten their day no matter what the situation.  Well, I need those flowers today.  I just received a phone call from my sister a few hours ago telling me that my father had just passed away.  He was down in physical therapy when he unexpectedly passed out and never recovered.  Oh, to put into words what my heart is feeling at this moment.  I loved my father so dearly.  The only comfort I have right now is the knowledge of knowing that my father is with my mother, in heaven.  I know this for a surety, that family's can be together forever through our loving Heavenly Fathers plan.  I will miss you dad...................Love you forever and always!


 Picture of dad in re-hab center.  Looks like one lonely tooth in the corner of his mouth but it is actually a little dinner mint.  Cute, huh.

1 comment:

Seth and Natalie said...

So sorry for your loss, I can only imagine how you're feeling. It's such a comfort to know your dad is with your mom, and that one day (in a looooong time) you can be with them too. We'll be thinking and praying for you!