Sunday, May 15, 2011

Little Deerlings

Do you remember my posting I sent out a few days ago on my pet deer?  If not, I stated why we don't get a deer hunting license and get some meat in the freezer during hunting season because it's kind of hard to kill something that is so tame and are on your yard all the time..........well, that was before I came home from church today, only to find that my new hanging plant that I just purchased was missing a few parts.  I guess my winter brain was not in full gear until I looked at my "once so pretty" hanging planter.  It reminded me pretty quick of the fact that I can't grow very many flowers around the house and the garden that they totally destroyed last year.  Those little deerlings (darlings)!  About right now, that freezer meat sounds pretty good. 

 On a better note, look at the beautiful sun rays bursting through the clouds this morning.  This picture was not even the best part.  By the time I looked out my window and ran to get my camera, a lot of it had disappeared.   

Mmm, Mmm, Mmm......gotta love the digital camera invention. It's so great that you can snap a picture and post it all within a few minutes of time, letting others share in your joys, and sometimes, the not so joyous moments!

No comments: