Thursday, December 10, 2015

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It……………..

I had a lot of errand to run in town today and it wasn’t a day I would have liked to be outside.  I needed to be at M&C Lube by 10am to get and oil change, posted some flyers at the post office for our ward Christmas party this Friday, got parts to fix our utility sick at the Mackay Lumber store and it was our assigned time to clean the church.  My husband was at work and since I was in town and being the R.S. President, I had keys to the church so I just decided to go and get it done while I was out and about.  I got home a little after 1:30pm……a long day to be out when the weather was bad. 
I measured the snow when I got home and it was 5” deep.  I do like taking snow pictures right after it snows and before the snow has the chance to take on the dingy look.  Let it snow, let it snow, let it……..



 

2 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

I know that snow is cold and slippery and NOT fun to drive in, but when I see pictures like this, I miss it - for a while. Hope you stay warm and cozy.

LeAnn said...

We just had a huge snowstorm today. I think my husband took so pictures I will have to share. Loved your photos! Hugs~