Friday, May 23, 2014

Shark Steam Mop & Scenery

I was talking to a friend and we were talking about mopping floors and I told her about my Shark Light & Easy Steam Mop.  I love this mop.  It has saved me so much time when mopping my floors.  All I do is put water in an 8oz. water reservoir, plug it in, and start mopping.  Where it uses steam to clean, you’d be surprised how far your 8oz’s of water goes.  She had showed interest in purchasing one so I told her before she bought, I’d bring mine to her home and she could try it out.  She liked it, too.  I think it is going on her “to get” list.  I got this picture off of the 1saleaday site….the same place that I purchased my steam mop.

1sale

On my way home, I was coming around the corner towards the river bridge when I noticed the scenery out my window.  This place is just (I’m assuming) a place used for pasture (I have seen cows here) and that someone wouldn’t usually stop and take pictures, but I thought it was really pretty.  After I had passed it up, I stopped, backed up and got out of my car to take a couple of photos.

IMG_8553

IMG_8554

Off to the right of the above pictures is a tree that some red-winged black birds kept landing on so of course, I took a picture of one of the birds, too.

IMG_8559.JPGad24

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty place. its a good picture of the bird to.....Janis....

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

I have a steam mop, very similar to that one, and I love it! The only thing I'm not crazy about is, that sometimes, it leaves streaks on my hardwood - I don't think it's the mop, I think it's how I wash the fabric mop part. I have to be really careful not to use too much soap when I wash it. Other than that, it makes me feel like my floors are extra clean!

Love your photos today - such beauty in ordinary things. The Red Winged Blackbird is my favorite bird, I just love his song!

Hugs,
Barb