Thursday, May 22, 2014

Beautiful Tulips

I was asked to help at the Primary Elections this year and a few days before the elections, we met at the City Hall to go through everything.  Before entering the building, these beautiful tulips were in front of the building.  Not much to write about but just something beautiful to look at!  I can’t grow tulips at my home because the deer think the tulips are candy.  I wished they wouldn’t have a liking for tulip candy…….or any other flower candy, for that matter.

IMG_8525-001

IMG_8526

IMG_8527

IMG_8528

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up tulips are pretty. I wish they would stay out all summer....Janis....

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

The tulips are so beautiful! Too bad the deer like them so much...so sad! Here in the valley, we are just enough ahead of you that ours are long gone, so it's good to see them again... :0)

The elk are so pretty, kind of shaggy this time of year, but they will shed and fatten up, and look gorgeous by fall, great pictures!

I also loved the little ducks - they are always pretty!

Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Don't stop taking pictures, They are beautiful, all of them. The flowers were beautiful.. I love the wonderful colors of grasses, weeds and trees, I believe that you are a natural born artist. Keep up your good work.
Love, Aunt Joyce.