Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mountains and Crows

On Friday, a friend and I traveled to Rexburg, Idaho.  The drive over was so pretty looking at all the different views of mountains.  Most of the pictures were deleted because of blurriness from moving in the vehicle but I did get a few pictures that turned out pretty good.  Enough to see the beauty of the scenery.  I know, a lot of people would look at these pictures and think……what beauty does she see in this?…..looks like a lot of nothingness out in the middle of know where to me.  To my thinking, NEVER….there is beauty everywhere if you just look.

IMG_7063

IMG_7067

IMG_7069

As we were coming out of Wal-Mart, there were a couple of crows hanging out in the parking lot grubbing on any bits of food that people had thrown on the ground.  This must have been one of their regular routines because they didn’t seem the least bit bothered that people were walking all around them, headed to their vehicles.  My thought was….crows….Halloween….yeah.  I love the Fall and Halloween season!

IMG_7072

IMG_7070

IMG_7071

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So if you say it is beautiful who am I to argue. I think is was pretty also. I love anything nature and see beauty in all things..Max

Anonymous said...

The last crow has a extra leg...Janis....