Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sewer Service

Living in the country, you have your own septic tanks that needs to be pumped out at least every 3 years…..give or take a few years.  Last time we had it cleaned, we took out the old, heavy cement slab that covered the tank and put in a new system that just needed the area around the cap cleared from the grass, making it a much easier job to get to the tank.  The man that cleans out sewer tanks drives a truck with a slogan on the side of it that states: Yesterday’s Meals On Wheels.  The first time I saw this I thought, “Eewwww”!  But now, the more I see it driving around town, I see the humor in it.  Just one of those perks from living in the country.

IMG_6992

IMG_6990

IMG_6989

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute saying. Janis...

Amber Sayer Walker said...

I agree. That's HILARIOUS!! Very clever.