Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hearty Little Dandelion Multiplies

Remember this hearty, little dandelion that I posted about a little over 3 weeks ago.

IMG_5314

My daughter commented on the post that I should kill it before it multiplies.  It looks like I should have taken her advise.  Look at all the dandelions we have now, just out our back door.  I don’t think I have ever seen this many dandelions on our lawn.  Looks like it’s time for Mr. Weed-B-Gon!  Guess I’ll have to see if he can make a visit to our home this weekend.

IMG_5419

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have your work cut out for you. If Mr. Weed B Gone visits you house, I hope he does a better job than he did on ours. We still have little yellow flowers and have sprayed them a few times.

Amber Sayer Walker said...

You should ALWAYS take your daughter's advice! ;c)