Friday, May 17, 2013

Flowering Crabapple Tree

We have the most beautiful, flowering crabapple tree out our back door.  People who travel along the highway past our home have commented about our tree numerous times.  What an awe feeling you get when you look out our windows or even more so, when you just go outside and admire such a beautiful creation.  God must have been having a super day when he created this wonderful tree.  Maybe he was thinking of our Heavenly Mother one day, walked to her side and stated…..”look what I created for you today, Dear!”

IMG_5478

IMG_5468

IMG_5471

IMG_5473

IMG_5477

IMG_5469

IMG_5472

IMG_5474

Yet, another super day – Wow!

IMG_5431

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It Sure Is Beautiful, I like It. I*ll Buy It.... Janis...

Anonymous said...

It is indeed BEEEEEEEEEUTIFUL. That is the way our pear and apples trees were this year. Enjoy all of nature's beauties you have at your place. Max

Seth and Natalie said...

That is so gorgeous! I want one of those in my yard!

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Oh. I LOVE that tree! I hope it still looks like that when I come home next weekend! It's definitely my favorite tree on the property...along with the buckeye in the fall.