Wednesday, December 12, 2012

One-Of-A-Kind Christmas Tree

Oh my, my, my!  I walked into our local city building tonight after work to get a license for my vehicle when I saw this.  Talk about what to my wondering eyes should appear!  This is the most gorgeous, one-of-a-kind Christmas trees that I have every seen.  To top it off, one of our very own locals made it……from scratch……out of her own head…..without a pattern.  She said that she loves carousels and just made this with a bunch of items that she had collected over the years.  I was hoping that the pictures would turn out because, not only does it look like a carousel, it spins around like a carousel.  I would focus my camera on one spot and then try to follow it to get a photo.  This is a must see tree if you live in the Mackay area – seriously!

IMG_4734

IMG_4730

IMG_4729

IMG_4731

IMG_4732

IMG_4733

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It Is A PRETTY Tree. It is Different Tree. I Like It. Janis..

Anonymous said...

Wow quite the tree. How would it be to be that talented. It would be something to see. Max

Seth and Natalie said...

This is in the city building? Wow, impressed! We'll have to stop by.

Amber Sayer Walker said...

That's AWESOME!! Who did it?! I really wish you would include names in your posts.