Sunday, October 14, 2012

What a Wonderful World

Today, after church, I went out taking pictures and once again, I had a song run through my head…………”What a Wonderful World”.  When I tried to think who sang it, the only version I could come up with was the Kermit voice, found here.

I was gone for 2 1/2 hours and took 146 pictures.  I only loaded 13 of them on this blog but I sure wanted to load them all.  It was a beautiful day, for sure.  Yessiree, it definitely is a Wonderful World.

IMG_4321

IMG_4324

IMG_4332

IMG_4344

IMG_4360

IMG_4366

IMG_4407

IMG_4412

IMG_4443

IMG_4449

IMG_4451

IMG_4457

IMG_4461

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another scenic tour around Mackay. Some pretty shots. It's a good thing you bought you an extra camera this one will soon be worn out. Keep shooting......Max

Anonymous said...

What Beautiful Pictures THEY ARE wonderful Colors JANIS..

Bridget and Ellyn said...

WOW!!! love the colors! Great pics.

Mady said...

Amazing Pictures as always. Just FYI there are a billion people who have sung the song. My favorite it Louis Armstrong but another popular version is with the ukulele by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

Seth and Natalie said...

Those fall leaves are stunning! Almost all the leaves up here have already fallen off the trees, but I don't think they were ever this brilliant. Are you shooting in manual mode yet?