Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mine Hill Bridge...Louis Rukavina Access

A friend commented on my blog about going to the Mine Hill Bridge, going to the Louis Rukavina Access starting point and from there, following the trail on down to the river.  I had never followed that trail so later this afternoon I decided to head to the bridge and take the trail to see what it was like.  It had some pretty picture spots but I was actually spooked to be down there by myself.  It’s a skinny trail with lots of under and over brush.  A squirrel took off in front of me that bout scared the hebie-jebie’s out of me.  I scare easily anyways and that little feller didn’t help much.  I surprised myself by continuing on and following the trail….anything for a picture, right?  It was worth the walk/scare and here’s my photo shots as proof. 
IMG_4280

IMG_4261

IMG_4263

IMG_4266

IMG_4268

IMG_4269

IMG_4270

IMG_4271

IMG_4273

IMG_4274

IMG_4275

IMG_4277

IMG_4278

IMG_4279

2 comments:

Bridget and Ellyn said...

They are all good but I love the one with the creek and mountains in the background.

Anonymous said...

Looks Like A Fun And Pretty Walk Janis