Thursday, October 18, 2012

Video Still Shots

It was either last night or the night before that I was playing around on my computer and figured out how to get still shot pictures off of my videos, using the snipping tool.  It took me quite awhile to figure this out but I’ve actually been having fun doing it.  I have to keep freezing and freezing the video to get it at a spot where I want my still to be captured from.  I don’t always get the shot I want but I guess that will come with time and practice.  Here are some of the pictures I captured.  It will be fun playing around with this technique to see how I can perfect the method of capturing the still shots I want.

Capture

Capture.PNG.2.PNG.3

Capture.PNG.4

Capture.PNG.6

Capture-001

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love My Blue Bird....Janis...

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Neat! You're going to have to show me how to do that next time I come home. :c)

Seth and Natalie said...

The bird in flight is beautiful! I don't know how to do this and will probably never figure it out.