Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pile of Rocks Inspiration

I drove up the mine hill today after church just to look at a Pile of Rocks.  A pile of rocks, that truly inspire me.


Along the way, I just happened to see this.........to some, it's just a sage brush in the middle of nowhere but to me....................well!

I stopped off down at the bottom of the mine hill to look at the river.  I love to look at flowing water.  I would love to have a small fountain in my yard somewhere that I could just sit by and listen to the magic and maybe read a good book. 


I went to take another picture after this last one but my battery pack ran out.  I always have another spare with me but when I went to get it, panic...............NO BATTERY PACK....what was I thinking?  I decided to drive home with my eyes closed so I wouldn't be tempted to take any more pictures and miss that "picture of a life time" that I knew would be there just because I couldn't use my camera.  Well, I just half-closed my eyes stared straight ahead.  Made it home with no mishaps!

2 comments:

rudi48 said...

Thanks Marcia...it's really not that inspirational. I absolutely LOVE the Mine HIll and I'm always curious as to why all 500+ souls in Mackay aren't up there EVERYDAY like I am! jm

Anonymous said...

What a torturous trip that must have been. Oh dear, not a battery to be had. Glad you made it home.