Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Beginnings In Mackay

There is still a lot of green around the valley but as I headed towards the Mine Hill this afternoon, I saw hints here and there that Fall was definitely in the making.  Here is a bunch of pretty greenery, mixed with reds, clinging to an old wooden fence as I headed towards the Mine Hill.
IMG_4221
When I got to the Mine Hill Bridge, which is one of my favorite places to take pictures, there was more evidence that Summer is coming to an end.  Still a bit more time before all evidence of Summer is gone but for now, the mixture of green with fall colors is beautiful.
IMG_4223
As I headed for home and not far from the bridge, I noticed some wild daisy’s growing along the side of the road, with hardly a trace of Fall peeking through.  But, I know it’s coming and I can’t wait.  Fall is my most favorite time of the year.
IMG_4225

3 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

the middle picture is like one from the old Bob Ross show on PBS. Just look at that happy little tree!

Anonymous said...

Bye Bye summer hello fall. Most the leaves here have changed and they are really pretty. Max

rudi48 said...

I still think your canning photos are brighter and happier than the fall colors :))) jm