Monday, March 25, 2019

Eggnog + Ginger Ale = Mmmmmmm

Ok, this is a bit weird to be writing a post about eggnog at this time of the year but as I was walking through the grocery store the other day, I really had the craving for a good glass of eggnog mixed with a bit of ginger ale.
 
If you have never tried this mixture, come late fall, you need to get these two ingredients and mix them.  You don't quite mix it half and half (use more eggnog than ginger ale) but mix to your liking.  To me, it's a mouth explosion of great flavor.  Love this stuff.....can you tell!
I wished they sold eggnog all year long.  But in all reality, my hips and other parts are grateful that they don't.
And oh, if you get eggnog, don't get the lower end eggnog.........the flavor isn't that good when mixed.  I personally prefer Southern Comfort, or Hood eggnog.  At least, those are the two brands that I can get in our area that taste good.
Save this blog post cause I'm sure you won't regret it come this fall.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Allen is a big fan of Eggnog I will add this to my Recipe file to remind me Thanks for the tip🌷

LeAnn said...

I love this eggnog combinations. I have to be careful because I’m always on a diet. It is so yummy! I wish it wasn’t so seasonal.
Loving thoughts and hugs!