Friday, January 4, 2019

Idaho Falls Temple and Ducks

Yesterday I went to Idaho Falls with a friend.  It's been some time since I have been there and while there, I purposefully drove by the Idaho Falls Temple so I could take some pictures.  It was so beautiful, but really cold so I actually didn't last too long taking pictures.  After taking a few shots, I hurriedly went back to the warmth of my vehicle.
Below are some photos of the temple, the frozen falls by the temple, and ducks.  I guess the ducks were getting some warmth from the asphalt roads and it was actually difficult driving and getting in and out of my vehicle.  They were not about to leave the road................
 
 
 
  
 
 

5 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

I loved seeing a post from you!! I took a nice long break from social media, and will not go back to FB, but will continue to blog. I hope I see you here more often as well... :0)

The temple is so beautiful in the winter! I love to see it next to the frozen falls. Those ducks are so cute, and you captured all their colors so beautifully, I love those bright orange little feet!

Hoping you have a wonderful new year!!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Beautiful photos.

I love the contrast of the dreary pavement and the colors of the ducks.

You got some great shots of the Temple. I love it.

Deb J. in Utah said...

The temple is beautiful, but it does look cold. Great picture of the ducks. Have a great week, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a winter wonderland.

LeAnn said...

I have been on a blogging break for a month and it was a good thing. Life does get complicated and busy. I really loved this post because I love the scenry around the Idaho Falls Temple. We have children that live in Idaho Falls and Sugar City, Idaho so we love going by the temple when we are up for a visit. You got some fantastic winter shots.
We took a three day vacation and stayed across the street from the temple a few years back and the ducks were very fun and there are many.
Thanks for sharing dear friend, these lovely photos.
Big hug for you!