Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wildlife Lawn Ornaments (Moose and Deer)

If it's one thing I never get tired of, whether it's stepping out our back door or driving around our little town, is looking at moose and deer lawn ornaments.  I say lawn ornaments because at any given time you see wildlife on peoples yards.
This little moose was out our back door in October 2018.  I actually took quite a few pictures of him as he stood there posing for me.
 
 
These deer were also on our yard in October.  But then again, we have deer on our yard frequently.
 
 
All the following pictures were taken around town anywhere between October 2018 and January 2019.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know I've said this before, and before, and before, but it's true.....I live in a beautiful place.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Never Get tired of looking at your wildlife....max

LeAnn said...

You do live in a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing all the lovely photos of nature that you have surrounding you. I love it all. These photos of the Moose and deer are awesome. It reminds me of our home in Spokane. We had Deer, Skunk, Squirrels, and a porcupine visit our property. We lived just above a wetland. I loved it there.
Thanks for your thoughts on my blog; I have missed you.
Blessings and hugs!

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

Oh wow! I love the little moose, he's so cute! Once in a while we still get a moose that will wander down from the hills and end up in our yard, it's not often, but it does happen... :0) The deer are so beautiful, I love how fat and healthy they all look! The picture of the deer in the quaky trees is my favorite, it's beautiful!

I loved the little magpie snow angels and the snow art from your last posts as well. As much as I love winter, I am very ready for Spring!

Hugs and Love,
Barb