Saturday, December 29, 2018

Where Did The Last Few Months Go

I just posted a blog a few days ago but I have actually taken quite a few pictures in the past few months that I haven't been posting.  Without writing a history of everything that has been going on, I'm just going to load a few (if I loaded them all, I would have a book) photos of what my life has been like with the people, places, and things I have been involved with and seen.  I have so many favorite pictures that it was very difficult to narrow it down to these photos, but...........................
Actually, some of these are not even my favorites but they depict more of what has been going on with my life.  The photos are in no particular order of events and a lot of these pictures have been loaded onto my Instagram account as well, so if you follow me at both places you will probably notice some repeats.......Sorry!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

I see that you have been very busy. I love the precious photos of the new little one being held by a little brother. The baby photos are so cute. You also got a lot of great scenry photos and I see that you have been bottling. You got some great shots of the dear and the birds. I enjoyed catching up with some of your life through photos.
Blessings and hugs for you dear friend!

Deb J. in Utah said...

What busy and full months you have had this year! I love the pictures. Such cute babies and lovely scenery. Happy New Year to you and yours, Marsha!


Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Those pictures all show just how busy you have been! Wow. Looks like you have had a lot of visiting creatures too.
I love those mountains.

Hope your holidays were great~!

Happy New Year!

LeAnn said...

I loved looking at all of yur photos. Of course, my favorites were the sweet grandchildren ones. I always like your scenery ones too.
I can tell you have been very busy.
Always, love seeing that you have done a post.
Blessings and hugs!