Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Is That A Llama

This morning as I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, I looked out the window and there, way down in the lower field, stood a llama.  Can you see it?  Look closely.
Now mind you, when I saw the llama, I had not yet put on my glasses (which I really don't need).  I could have sworn it was a llama, or something like that.  In the photo below, I outlined him in red so you could be able to see him too.  It is a llama, isn't it?  Or, maybe a baby camel!
Oh well, at least I amused myself a little this morning.

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

Oh, my dear friend; lol on this one. I'm sure I would have seen the same thing.
Blessings and hugs!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Yes, I see it! Nice that ou have more snow. It is almost spring time down here in SLC. We have had very little snow this winter.

Barb said...

Hi!

Hehehe...I totally saw it!! I thought maybe it was a pony, with a long neck! It does look like a lama though. Isn't it funny what our brain tells us we see?!

Hugs and love,
Barb

Anonymous said...

If you don't need your glasses I will let you borrow mine then you will see fine haha.....max

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I had a hard time finding it! Had to cheat with your red outline. Great imagination!