Friday, September 8, 2017

My Grandson...My Little Buddy!

I had a friend e-mail me and state that she has missed my blogs.  Had it really been that long since I posted?  Yes, it has............ I checked back and other than posting a visiting teaching handout blog, I hadn't posted anything since the second of August.  Whew, where has my life been?  I'll tell you, it has been crazy since about the 16th of August.  I've basically had steady company until Labor Day and 9 of those days was watching a very active 3.5 year old grandson while my daughter and her husband were in Oregon looking for a home.  Her husband got a job transfer and so Oregon it is.  I can't begin to tell you how this is breaking my heart.  Anyways, watching a 3.5 year old 24-7 for 9 days really told my age on me, but now he is gone back to his home, I really miss the little guy!
Here are some fun photos I took while he was here.  And believe me, I took plenty of photos but so as not to do a photo overload, I'll just share a wee bit of them to you.  I knew I had taken too many pictures when we were headed out the door to go for a 4-wheeler ride and he said, "no pictures, grandma".  Too Funny!


 
 
 
 


 


 



 

5 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Sorry your daughter and her family are moving away, but Oregon is right next door to Idaho so maybe you will still see them a lot. My oldest daughter and family are across the country in Maryland. That is hard. We rarely see them. We are happy that the move to Utah has brought us a lot closer to my other daughter and her four children. Your grandson is so cute. I know you will miss him and your daughter. Knowing you, I know that you will still stay close at heart. Hugs from UT!

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

Oh boy, you have been busy - did it seem that hard when we were young mother's? I can barely keep up to my 3.5 year old! He is a cutie!! I can sure see the family resemblance - is that red hair I see on his cute little head?! And he definitely has his grandma's sweet smile. It looks like you had a fun time . . . he will always remember having fun with you.

I know it will be hard on you, having them in Oregon. My sister's son and his family are moving to Kenewick, Washington. He took a job there for the church, and will be moving in two weeks. She is heartbroken as well. It's so hard to have your kids live far away. Thank goodness for Skype, and cell phones!

So glad to see a post from you!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Yepper it will definitely be hard for you to be away from the kids. So I bet your heart isn't the only one breaking I think Amber's is also...max

Lura Parsons said...

I'm sad that you all won't be near your grand baby. He is adorable!! Hopefully, they can visit often.

LeAnn said...

Oh my your little Buddy is so adorable. I know that they can be a handful at this age; but also moments to treasure. I am sure you will really miss this little one. You will be so happy you took a ton of photos. Since most of my children live away; I am always taking a ton of photos when they are here. Loved looking at your little man! Blessings and hugs~