Thursday, August 24, 2017

September 2017 Visiting Teaching Handout - The Spirit of God Never Generates Contention

The Visiting Teaching Message for September is a very short message.  It doesn't contain a whole lot of words, but however, it does contain a powerful message of Being One In Heart.  I love the referenced scripture, Moses 7:18 (Found in the Pearl Of Great Price), where it speaks of being of one heart and of one mind.
I based my handout on the words given by President Henry B. Eyring, First Counselor in the First Presidency.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone heeded to his words.
  

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

So pretty, love the colors! But, most of all I love the message...it's so true and always will be. Thank you for sharing!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

This is a wonderful quote and great graphics. I love it when you post these; they are awesome. Blessings and hugs!

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been conducting a little homework on this.
And he actually ordered me dinner because I discovered it for him...
lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your internet site.