Saturday, June 3, 2017

June 2017 Visiting Teaching Handout - Priesthood Power

For the month of June, the visiting teaching message is about Priesthood Power.  I can't even begin to tell you the number of times we have used the Power of the Priesthood in our home.  And, once again, I can't even begin to tell you the number of blessings we have received through using the Power of the Priesthood.  I feel so blessed to have the knowledge of the Priesthood and what it can do for us.
To view the entire June Visiting Teaching Message, go HERE.
Below is the quote I chose to use from the visiting teaching message, in making my handout for the month.  What a powerful statement from Elder Andersen, informing that each and every one of us can be blessed by the Priesthood, every hour, whatever our circumstance.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Thanks for sharing your messages and graphic. You do such awesome handouts. Blessings and hugs for you dear friend!