Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Barrow's Golden Eye Ducks & Canadian Geese

On Monday, I went to town to visit with a lady while her husband traveled to Arco.  We had a nice visit and after leaving, I decided to travel to the mine hill bridge to see if there was anything of interest.  I did see a Barrow's Golden Eye duck and his mate swimming in the river.  That day we received a bit of rain but the ducks didn't seem to mind that it was raining on their parade.


On Tuesday morning, I looked out the window on our front door and saw a couple of Canadian Geese walking around on the property across from our home.  I know I've stated this like umpteen million times, but I really do love where I live, getting to witness all of God's beautiful creatures/creations right within the boundaries of or not more than a few miles from our home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky indeed with the beauty and animals around you. The geese are a first. You just never know what is going to visit you...Max

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha!

I have to agree with you, you do live in the most amazingly beautiful part of the world!! I'm so jealous... ;0)

I love the ducks, and I have to say, the last picture of the Canadian Goose is so funny to me, he looks very cute just strutting along!

Enjoy this beautiful day, while it lasts!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

LeAnn said...

I do love the ducks and geese photos and of course the video. I too love nature. We have some ducks that live across our street. I think I will get some new pictures of them. Blessings and hugs~