Monday, March 23, 2015

St. Patrick’s Day Hershey Nugget Wrappers

A few weeks ago, with the help of some free graphics on the internet, I created some St. Patrick’s Day wrappers to put on Hershey Nuggets.

Capture

The Friday before St. Patrick’s Day, I went to lunch with a friend at the seniors dinner in town.  I gave each person two nugget bars…one of each kind.

IMG_0404

I had a bunch left over………….even more than what is in the photo.  Ummmmmm – 55 to be exact.

IMG_0403

I was going to give them out to friends and family, leave a few laying around here and there for people to find, etc.  When I came home from the senior dinner, I put them in a place where I would know right where they were so in four days, I could deliver my little nuggets.  As you can see, my “place where I would know right where they were” became a secret hiding place.  I looked, looked, looked, and even looked again for those little nuggets.  I didn’t find them until three days ago when I went to get into a cupboard where I keep all my tape, staplers, etc.  Why I thought to put them there, I don’t know but…………….! Maybe I’ll just put them in the freezer and bring them out of hiding for next year.  Yep, that’s what I’m thinking.  So next year around St. Patrick’s Day, maybe all of you out there in blog land can shoot me an e-mail and remind me WHERE I PUT THOSE LITTLE NUGGETS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little cuties.bet they were a hit..

Max

Anonymous said...

Second thought..... hide them around the house Evan will find them for you...max

Amber Sayer Walker said...

You mean that I actually SAW you on St. Patrick's Day and you didn't even bring me ONE?! *sad face*

Olga Poltava said...

Wow, those wrappers are really cute. Lovely idea!

Barb said...

What a cute idea! My mom is at a retirement center, and I know that all of them love treats...you are very kind :0) I forget where I put things all the time! I'm so glad I'm not alone! St. Patrick's Day is one of my little grandson's birthday, so we go all out! Fun post!