Friday, March 6, 2015

Baby Loch Ness Monster ? ? ?

On my last trip to the Mine Hill Bridge, all seemed quiet and normal, as usual.

IMG_0325

But then something appeared in the water.

IMG_0321

My first thoughts were…..oh, it’s just a log floating in the water.  But I kept watching, watching, and watching.  It seemed to come a little closer in my view from where I was sitting in my car on the bridge, but not a lot.

IMG_0324

It was a little strange because one minute it would be there and then it would disappear for awhile and then it would pop up again, in basically the same spot.  The waters were calm so I saw no reason why, if it was a log, that it would keep bobbing up and down like it did.  Call me silly, but I actually sat and watched this for quite some time, zooming in closer and closer, trying to get a good close view.

IMG_0327

Hmmmmm…………………Log, or Baby Loch Ness Monster ? ? ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with beaver or muskrat. - Amber

Anonymous said...

Do do do do strange things appearing right before your eyes...max